Littlewick Green Show Society
Companion Dog Show
Held under Kennel Club Rules and Regulations
"BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY" - 29th AUGUST 2016
Bottle Meadow(A4), Knowl Hill, Maidenhead, Berks.
Showground Opens at 9 a.m. - Entries 11.30 a.m. - Judging 12.30 p.m.
Entry Fee £1.00 per class. Rosettes for all classes.
Joint Dog Show Managers
The Heaton Family 01628 412705
No dogs under 6 months. No C.C. or Res. C.C. or Junior Warrant Winners
Pedigree Section - Ring 1
Judge: Mrs. Linda Rothwell
- Any Variety - PUPPY, dog or bitch (6 - 12 months)
- Any Variety - SPORTING, dog or bitch (hounds, gun dogs, terriers)
- Any Variety - NON SPORTING, dog or bitch
- Any Variety - OPEN, dog or bitch
- Junior Handler - 6 to 16 years old.
- Veteran - 7 years and over - dog or bitch
Novelty Section - Ring 2
Judge: Mrs. Lianne Heaton-Sims
- VETERAN - NON PEDIGREE - 7 years and over - dog or bitch
- BEST CROSSBREED, dog or bitch
- BEST CONDITION, any age, dog or bitch (open to pedigree and crossbreed)
- PRETTIEST BITCH, (open to pedigree and non-pedigree)
- HANDSOMEST DOG, (open to pedigree and non-pedigree)
- BRACE, any 2 dogs, dog or bitch
- DOG WITH THE WAGGIEST TAIL, (open to pedigree and non-pedigree)
- JUDGES CHOICE, (open to pedigree and non-pedigree)